Test rides this Morning

Dool

Backyard Bodger
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
So I first rode the 350 classic, it had done 0.4kms so New.
I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised at the power delivery, I think I could live with it at A$8600( for my preferred Dark with silver tank, I like the Tubeless rims) and more so with a Big Bore !

Screenshot_20240918_113440_Chrome.jpg

Then I got on the Shotgun, very smooth power delivery and of course so much more .
It was a pleasure to ride and felt like it did not need me adding displacement or even a Cam, it cost A$3000 more and I figure it to be worth the extra.

20240918_102439.jpg

Then I got back on my 411, fully stock just a Cam added and rode home.
Halfway home It occurred to me I was on the more comfortable ( for me anyhow) of the 3 bikes I had ridden today!

Might still change my mind but ATM I have no need to upgrade/change.:cool:

I did sit on the shotgun and its comfy and if I lived in the USA (or AUS) with looong straight roads and speed limits it would be a good choice.
For Germany the BMW 1100 is still better and for India - we will see. Himalayan 500 or the warrior

Warrior??
in spanish = guerilla

assuming the wheel size did not change since UCE those rims are available from many suppliers here, for around 120 US$ average a pair.

Freight is the killer cost with large items.
Personally I would be prepared to pay the extra for the rims fitted to the Dark.
And I like its looks.

Back