Bullet 500?

Sasa

Mediocre pilot - Average mechanic - Crazy tinkerer
Staff member
Developer
477 Owner
I just stumbled upon this countdown on the RE website

Supposedly they should announce the Bullet 350 tomorrow, which should be a Classic Reborn in disguise based on the J-platform (again).

But the other logos suggest there could be other announcements? Many are speculating about a 500cc single to be launched, is that the case? The J-platform appears to be overengineered for a 350cc, so an overbored factory version could be very likely!

Any thought or insight about this?

If so I might jump the wagon at some point for a 500 J-platform classic...
Or, being a tinkerer as I am, shall I stick to the UCE which gives you plenty mode "mechanical" time? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

this is very interesting. funny thing I have never heard about it. but if they come out with such a bike it would be kinda a strike of luck that I never pursued a BigBore for the 350 J engine. It would be dead in the water after the OEM 500 comes out.
Apparently today is the day of release. I will ride to the local RE dealership here in Leh and inquire.

OK, so the Leh guy is clueless. he has no idea and never heard about it. Ranjeet from Rishikesh RE says its just another design variant of the "new classic" 350 bullet and no 500.

I guess this 500 picture is just the designer calling up the variants that existed - he also mentions the electra which is an old 350 variant.

OK, so the Leh guy is clueless. he has no idea and never heard about it. Ranjeet from Rishikesh RE says its just another design variant of the "new classic" 350 bullet and no 500.

I guess this 500 picture is just the designer calling up the variants that existed - he also mentions the electra which is an old 350 variant.
Yeah, just saw the presentation with BIG disappointment.

I think they really hurted the "Bullet" heritage with this "New Classic" in disguise.

I mean how difficult could be to simply swap a seat, a handlebar and a tank? They made all this hype for nothing. In Italy we say (literally translated) that "The mountain gave birth to the little mouse"

UCE seems more appealing day by day...

yeah, the mouse thing is international LOL. same in german

I just stumbled upon this countdown on the RE website

Supposedly they should announce the Bullet 350 tomorrow, which should be a Classic Reborn in disguise based on the J-platform (again).

But the other logos suggest there could be other announcements? Many are speculating about a 500cc single to be launched, is that the case? The J-platform appears to be overengineered for a 350cc, so an overbored factory version could be very likely!

Any thought or insight about this?

If so I might jump the wagon at some point for a 500 J-platform classic...
Or, being a tinkerer as I am, shall I stick to the UCE which gives you plenty mode "mechanical" time? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I swear there are images there that have been reversed, photo shopped and do not appeal.

I like the bottom picture and the Customize it bit, 4 different styles of Crash Bars :ROFLMAO: , with Screen or not.

Back