Consolidated shit on the water cooled 450

Is the end of the 411 been announced?
the end of the production cycle - yes. But not the end of the LS410 which will be used in the SCRAM that is still in production.

Beyond advertising: very solid review, suggested for all the "Itchy Boot" fans.

Go directly to minute 16:30 - do not watch the rest - it will drive you nuts how the guy talks, he has to get off coffee or whatever else he is ingesting. BUT at minutes 16:30 you will see what I told everyone beforehand and there we go: RE does its "field testing" on the back of their customers. Wait a year or if you must have a bike now buy a used 411 Hima with Big Bore and performance cam and you have a better bike!

at 21 mins he talks if the TEC Cam Noise!
At 24 mins he said something and I forgot :unsure:
He talks about all his work on the Fueling but doesent elaborate, and claims a mere 9 second 0 to 100 for his Monster, maybe I need Alloy rims also :ROFLMAO:
I DON'T need a new Himalayan that's for sure.

so the Torque or lack there of is a noticeable point of contention. Screenshot_20240207_164904_com.android.chrome.jpg

Steering head comes loose.
Maybe only the Indian market

Well, could be :cool:
It would come as no surprise to you that another forum deleted my post where I commented on a Frame brake.
Apparently we are only allowed to "Praise" RE.

Frame break in the 450?? or the old story of the 2018 batch?

I can't recognize a frame break based on this photo. seems to be somewhere under the tank. do you have any other info on that?

if one zooms into the smaller lower pic there are some areas marked but I can't see any breaks there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_082732.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_082732.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Didn't we have all this with the 411, where claims that there were loads of bikes with cracked frames, was never substantiated?

yeah, the same brain dead idiots in the REowners forum - never substantiated my ass - I paid for a broken frame TWICE and I "only" ever owned 6 or so Himas.

For those who don't know the history (this is the 411 Hima) I made 2 videos where I list all the broken frames I have personally seen (and photographed) - and as a reminder for the "objectiveness" of the REowner forum - I was banned for publishing those vids there.

Those who mistake advertising for information deserve what they get.

I can't recognize a frame break based on this photo. seems to be somewhere under the tank. do you have any other info on that?

if one zooms into the smaller lower pic there are some areas marked but I can't see any breaks there
No more info, perhaps its from The BHP forum.

Has anyone else noticed the Vibration Dampers on the Foot pegs and Handle bars?
My "non water cooled" Himalayan hasnt got them so does mine need them?

My "non water cooled" Himalayan hasnt got them so does mine need them?
After kick start and 6th gear I am considering water cooling for the Hima. With an extra large reservoir in one of the Panniers for hot showers in the mountains where it is cold.

Back