Ht-b camshaft + fuelx pro

zirak

Hello, I'm new here and just installed the HT-B camshaft along with the fuelx pro and I'm wondering what map should i be on? Since i can't seem to notice any difference. Also i have a problem with the bike stalling when i stop, seemd like it can't hold the rpms. I have a powerage exhaust + dna air filter with the cap delete + iridium spark plugs.

In general the Fuelx does not operate when the engine gets started - it reads the o2 sensor data. so if your bike stalls after it has warmed up the stalling has different reasons. I have used the HT-b on most of my bikes and stalling was never an effect I could blame on the cam.
also check here:

In general the Fuelx does not operate when the engine gets started - it reads the o2 sensor data. so if your bike stalls after it has warmed up the stalling has different reasons. I have used the HT-b on most of my bikes and stalling was never an effect I could blame on the cam.
also check here:

For the moment the only thing I'm thinking of that might be the source of the problem is the fuel filter, i already had this problem before i installed the camshaft and fuelx pro, it only got worse after i installed them, so i guess more air = more fuel and rhe pump isn't providing because of the "clogged fuel filter" i will be checking it soon

Back