J-Engine 500cc Thread

I have no idea but if you provide a picture of the relay I will inquire with RD support here in India.

Attachments

• 20240912_210603.jpg
    20240912_210603.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the relay supplied with the harness. Thanks
This is what Race dynamics replied:

[16/09, 09:16] Racedynamics Help varun: Hi
This is a Spare relay given inside the kit.
[16/09, 09:16] Racedynamics Help varun: This is just for spare.

When I purchased my Powertronics ECU, it came with 2 relays, when I installed one I managed to dislodge one of the connections which caused the fault of it running only in Neutral.
I contacted PT and they were super helpful.
Mine was a Himalayan.

we will offer as add-on a low compression (170psi, the OEM compression of the 350) head at nominal costs. That will be pretty cheap,

I was wrong there. I just got the first replacement head delivered today (after trying to get one for over 2 month!!) and it was NOT cheap. I had miscalculated (or rather wrongly guessed) based on the head prices for Hima and Bullet which are both cheaper.
This one goes for 16,000 INR (roughly 190 Euros). plus the work and transport to and from the workshop another 4000 INR. plus shipping (its heavy). So although we make zero profit from this it will still come to about 280-300 euros. Not cheap.

Another problem is that it seemingly is a rare commodity. And it is available in silver (metal) and black. I got the silver one although I wanted the black one. But what to do. I can always get out the spray can.

Back