Looking for something lighter

stbxbmw

Hi
Title says it all really, I have got old and weak, so want to trade down to something lighter, the 350's and Himi are on my watch list to learn more about
G

Getting older has few advantages, But if you get a new Motorcycle then that is certainly one šŸ˜
What are you riding at present?

Hi
BMW R100R and BMW K75. I'm OK on the R all the time, and OK on the K above 5mph (Short legs) but it is pushing them around in the yard and standing them up which is beyond me now.

Hi
BMW R100R and BMW K75. I'm OK on the R all the time, and OK on the K above 5mph (Short legs) but it is pushing them around in the yard and standing them up which is beyond me now.
I'm with you there, the 350 would suit me better than my Himalayans but I already have them
With the Indian style of Crash bars fitted, I would imagine the 350 to be relatively easy to get back upright.

Nice bikes! I had the K100 in the 80s, what a monster to move by hand! the R100 should be fine though, I mean my R1100R I can still move at 71 LOL but not as easy as it was, granted! But I am getting lazy as well and even the Himalayan is now my second choice when driving in the neighborhood (over my scooter). My excuse is: its better for the engine ... :cool:

Hi
It's not picking the bike up after an accident where the crash bars would help, its about an adverse camber and lifting the bike vertical to set off. I would consider a Himi at the right price.
In my fantasy garage would be a R1100RS, but I know I would not be able to stand that up even on the flat.

The BMs have to go to make space before something else goes in the garage, so I will keep looking.

George

Back